- Accept that part-time work is easier to find. Especially if you are in need of a job NOW and can’t wait a month.
- Decide on what kind of work you are willing to do. Retail, serving tables, computer work, etc.
- Make a list of local businesses that have these kinds of jobs within their company. Google is your friend here.
- Contact these businesses to ask if they are hiring, and what times are best for getting in contact with a manager in person. This is a great way to get your foot in the door!
- Go make great first impressions, at this point you know who is hiring, and how to get in contact with the right people!